The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) recently took part in one of the most important fair in the Italian fishing field, in Riva del Garda - beautiful location in northern Italy on the popular lake of Garda.
STB was represented by its regional manager based in Italy Monette Rose at the fair which was held from March 25-26.
‘Visibility is touted as one of the principal ingredients of relevance’ and those were the bold words of the editor of Inside Seychelles, Glynn Burridge himself as he published his fine-tuned portion of remarks in the fifth edition of the magazine. The magazine has become one amongst the key pathways of selling the Seychelles’ brand; floating and marketing the idea of “Quality Tourism Seychelles” to the world and locally.
The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) organised a roadshow in three cities on Reunion island recently and was joined by trade representatives from tourism establishments and destination management companies to intensify marketing of the destination.
Air Seychelles, the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, has celebrated the launch of its new, twice-per-week service between Düsseldorf and Seychelles with a stylish cocktail event at the highest lounge bar in Germany.
More than 100 guests attended the glamorous function at Günnewig Bar & Lounge M 168, which sits at a height of 168 metres above the ground and offers sweeping views of the Germany city.
The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) in collaboration with Best Island, a B2B division of QULV.com, hosted a two-day workshop in two Chinese provinces. A total of 76 travel agents from Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province and Suzhou, Jiangsu Province took part in the training sessions held earlier this month.
Seychelles tourism has started on a good note this year as its main markets are doing well except for France which is still taking time to pick up. The chief executive of the Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) Sherin Francis said this during a press conference this week.
According to figures from the National Bureau of Statistics for the week ending March 26 total of 7,675 visitors arrived in Seychelles during week 12 of 2017.
- Seychelles Tourism Board And Turkish Airlines Wow Agents In Ireland
- The Del Place Restaurant strikes golden success with the “Fishermen’s Night”
- The South Of England Rediscovers The Seychelles Islands
- It’s almost showtime for Tropika Island Seychelles
- Seychelles Tourism Board joins Thomas Cook at Salon des Seniors Réunion
- A taste of Seychelles at La Belle Etoile shopping center Luxembourg
- Seychelles features on South African television show
- Seychelles Tourism Board boost ties with airline partners
- Keeping Seychelles visible and relevant in South Africa
- DEFIBRILATOR FOR LA DIGUE HOSPITAL