Seychelles Creole Travel Services, a local Destination Management Company (DMC) has just brought into the country a world class sailing catamaran in its bid to be constantly upgrading its products and services.
The IIPT Peace Through Tourism conference in Zambia was the venue for the pre-launch for the International Council of Tourism Partners (ICTP) first global destination alliance.
In the wake of the successful attendance of the CEO of the Seychelles Tourism Board, Alain St.Ange and Tourism consultant Glynn Burridge at the 5th IIPT African Conference on Peace through Tourism in Lusaka, Zambia in May 2011, Seychelles has been invited to send a delegation to the prestigious World Route Development Strategy Summit to be held in Berlin in October 2011.
From Mahé Island in the Seychelles, Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino has issued an update of their continuing upgrading exercise which is said to be aimed at ensuring the comfort of guests during each stay. Johnette Labiche, the Company's Area Director for Sales & Marketing has explained the renovations works aimed at ensuring that the Seychelles Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino retains its place as a favoured resort on the beach of Beau Vallon Bay on the main island of Mahé.
Emirates is offering more and more opportunities to local Seychelles talents.
The Seychelles Tourist Office in London will be relocating to Regent Street.
- Seychelles Tourism Industry Players move in to assist in installing Street lights & Bus Shelter
- Etihad to fly to Seychelles
- Seychelles Tourism Board and Brazil Ambassador discuss the Seychelles Carnival 2012
- Seychelles Tourism Board CEO, Alain St.Ange officially launches the 2011 Regatta
- Seychelles names a Uganda based Journalist as its latest member of its elite 'Friends of Seychelles - Press'
- Seychelles Tourism Board's CEO, Alain St.Ange and Glynn Burridge attend Lusaka Conference on Peace through Tourism
- Alain St.Ange, CEO of the Seychelles Tourism Board holds discussions with Ben Sherman, USA's Native Tourism Alliance President & Oglala Lakota Tribal Nation
- Seychelles launches its publicity campaign for the 2012 Carnival
- Alain St.Ange from Seychelles delivers convincing address at IIPT Conference in Lusaka, Zambia
- Seychelles Tourism CEO meets the Founding President of Zambia, Dr Kenneth Kaunda