Wildfowl & Wetland Trust (WWT) from the UK met the Seychelles Tourism Board to discuss programs in Seychelles
Rebecca Woodward and Marie Orchard from the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT Consulting) of the UK accompanied by Paul Bond from the UK Trade & Investment Bureau met with Alain St.Ange, the CEO of the Seychelles Tourism Board and his Deputy, Elsia Grandcourt at the Board’s Bel Ombre Offices.
Minister Jihad Abdillah Hassan, the Zanzibar Tanzania Minister responsible for Information, Culture, Tourism and Sports and Mr Ali Khalil Mirza, his Director General of the Zanzibar Commission for Tourism met at a working breakfast with Alain St.Ange, the CEO of the Seychelles Tourism Board and Mrs Maryvonne Pool, the Seychelles Consul & Tourism Ambassador in Tanzania when Mr St.Ange was in Dar Es Salaam last week for a working visit.
Seychelles will host in 2012 the 1st Global Cultural Ambassador Award-GCAA, a spectacular cultural pageant with male and female competitors from diverse parts of the globe, especially China.
SUSTAINABLE TOURISM IN ACTION IN SEYCHELLES – Tourism Establishments move to support Local Chicken Farms
Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino and Constance Ephelia Resort, two of the largest hotel companies in the Seychelles have come to an agreement this week with the Seychelles Farmers Association and Cooperative to purchase local chicken instead of imported chicken.
The Vanilla Islands, constituting of the Indian Ocean destinations’ of La Reunion, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mayotte, Comoros and Seychelles, has launched its online presence through the different social media networks to further the promotion of the islands.
The Seychelles Tourism Board has expressed satisfaction with the level of participation in its first annual photo competition for schools and said it is impressed with the quality of pictures submitted so far.
- Seychelles brings back Miss Seychelles, partners with Miss Southern African International
- Zanzibar Tourism Minister receives a Seychelles Carnival Limited Edition Book
- Seychelles moves on its calendar of events for 2012 becoming an events based destination
- Seychelles Tourism Board stands behind the colourful 'La Digue Island' 15 August feast
- Seychelles welcomes Mr. Isaac Mangena of e-NEWS AFRICA as newest member of 'Friends of Seychelles - Press' in Johannesburg investment forum
- South African journalist and TV personality of SABC, Masechaba Lekalake addresses Seychelles Forum
- UAE's 'Al Bayan' Newpaper dedicates a full half page to Seychelles
- Alain St. Ange heads Seychelles delegation 5 day mission in Germany
- Seychelles makes inroads in China through press contacts
- Friends of Seychelles Press receives their Newsletter