Alain St.Ange the CEO of the Seychelles Tourism Board is this week leading a four person delegation in Germany for talks with different airlines and German Tour Operators.
Last week eTN brought out the innovative approach by Seychelles in working with the press and in developing their unique very own 'Friends of Seychelles - Press' Club.
The Seychelles Tourism Board continues to surprise everyone with their continued approach of keeping members of their unique club “Friends of Seychelles – Press”.
Kenya Airways has launched from this week a third weekly service linking Nairobi in Kenya to the mid ocean tourism islands of the Seychelles.
The popular German Magazine “Reise & Preise” has come out with a raving review of the Seychelles, the mid ocean creole islands who have developed a tourism style that is today making Seychelles the most sought after destination.
Jenny Koh has made Seychelles more know in Australia proper and in Australasia when she brought out the unique selling points of these mid ocean islands in Issue 47 of their well read and respected Luxury Travel Magazine of Australia.
- Seychelles launches annual school photo competition on tourism anniversary
- Two Seychelles' hotels nominated for Villegiature Awards 2011
- Destination Magazine singing praises of the Seychelles
- Time Magazine covers Seychelles
- Emirates Holidays and Seychelles Tourism Board Launch 'Be Smart, Be Carnaval' Travel Agents Programme
- Seychelles delegation to Zambia SADC - RETOSA summit invites African countries to 2012 'Carnaval International de Victoria'
- Seychelles officially welcomed as newest member of RETOSA at 46th RETOSA meeting in Livingstone, Zambia.
- Seychelles elected to RETOSA executive committee and marketing & communication committee at SADC Tourism Ministers Meeting in Livingstone, Zambia
- Seychelles wins membership of RETOSA at 46th RETOSA meeting in Livingstone, Zambia
- Seychelles Tourism Board hits South Africa Airwaves