Seychelles officially welcomed as newest member of RETOSA at 46th RETOSA meeting in Livingstone, Zambia.
The Chairperson of RETOSA, Zimbabwe’s Dr B.S. Maunganidze, (Permanent Secretary of The Zimbabwe Ministry of Tourism) welcomed the Seychelles Delegation as the RETOSA's newest member.
Seychelles elected to RETOSA executive committee and marketing & communication committee at SADC Tourism Ministers Meeting in Livingstone, Zambia
Following on from Seychelles’ admission to RETOSA, the regional tourism organization for Southern African countries at the meeting of SADC ministers responsible for tourism in Livingstone, Zambia between 19th and 23rd June, 2011, Seychelles has been elected to serve on two of its executive committees.
Seychelles has been accepted as a member of RETOSA, the regional tourism organisation for Southern African countries, held in Livingstone, Zambia between 19th and 25th June, 2011.
The CEO of the Seychelles Tourism Board, Alain St. Ange was interviewed last Sunday evening by Philip Mare of South Africa's Travelradio, the world's leading travel information radio station.
The respected journalist from Kenya, Steve Shelley writes in the last issue of Travel News under an article entitled 'Secrets from the Seychelles'.
The well known and popular German entertainer and actor of Cuban descent, Roberto Blanco who is 73 years of age, visited the tropical Creole islands of Seychelles in April to formalize his commitment to his young Cuban Bride, Luzandra Strassburg of 33 years.
- Brochure for the 2012 Seychelles 'CARNAVAL INTERNATIONAL DE VICTORIA' ready early
- Souvenir Book of the 2011 Seychelles 'Carnaval International de Victoria' goes to print
- The 8th annual Seychelles Escapades in France…. going from strength to strength
- Seychelles President's re-election & its Carnival 2012 launch makes news in La Reunion
- New Members of the 'Friends of Seychelles - Press' named in La Reunion
- 'Eve's Bridal' pages of the Standard Newspaper of Kenya brings out Seychelles Honeymoon potentials
- Seychelles Tourism Board appoints Tourism Ambassador in Zambia
- After MAIA Resort's Yacht in the Seychelles Regatta, Loïck Peyron takes the helm of the Maxi Trimaran Banque Populaire V
- Seychelles' Maia Luxury Resort & Spa adds a helipad to its list of unique attributes – tourism CEO on inaugural flight
- Air access meeting called by 'Vanilla Islands' of the Indian Ocean