Seychelles is a destination that is today earning respect and recognition from far and wide. Things have changed since the Seychelles President, Mr James Michel, personally took over the portfolio for tourism in his Government to be able to bring in a new vision for the island's tourism industry.
'The Voice of the Indian and the Arabian Sea' (VIOAS) Magazine congratulates the organizers of the Seychelles Carnival
The front cover of the last issue of the 'Voice of the Indian and the Arabian Sea' (VIOAS) magazine was dedicated to a picture of Lima Calbio, the Soca Queen from Trinidad & Tobago as she was performing in the Seychelles Carnival 2011.
National Geographic book lists Seychelles' Anse Source D'Argent of La Digue Island as the World's Best Beach
The clean white sandy beaches of the Seychelles have again pulled an international recognition as being the best. This time it is the National Geographic Book that has listed one of the known Seychelles Beaches as the best in the world.
After their successful carnival of carnivals in March this year, the Seychelles islands have launched the brochure for their Festival of the Sea which is set to take place from the 4th to the 6th of November in the lovely and picturesque bay of Beau Vallon on the North of the main island of Mahé.
The world tennis super star, Roger Federer was in Seychelles last week for a short tropical holiday.
Andy Soucek, the 2009 Formula 2 Champion is in Seychelles on a private visit with his girlfriend and his father, who is also his Manager.
- Italians accredited to the Friends of Seychelles Press Club
- Italian Tour Operators meet in Milan for a Seychelles Evening
- Mexico's Editor-in-Chief of Travesias is the new 'Friend of Seychelles Press' Member
- Seychelles Tourism Board concludes Master Plan meetings with tourism partners on Praslin and La Digue
- EIBTM in Barcelona sees Seychelles reposition itself for the MICE Market
- Seychelles tourism trade satisfied with ILTM in Cannes
- Seychelles at the 'Millionaire Summit' in Singapore
- RETOSA in seychelles for talks with Seychelles Tourism Authorities
- Seychelles Port Authority and Tourism Board out to show a personalised Seychelles welcome to visiting cruise ship
- Seychelles at the ILTM Tourism Trade Fair in Cannes