Le Duc de Praslin Hotel & Villas, located at Cote d’Or on the Seychelles’ second most populated island must be doing something right to impress German visitors.
For the fourth consecutive year, Le Duc de Praslin has been rated highly by HolidayCheck -- the largest German-speaking portal allowing Germain visitors to review their travel and holidays experiences.
HotelCheck Awards are given to establishments scoring highly based on excellent reviews received from visitors.
Le Duc de Praslin Hotel & Villas was awarded a grade of 5.6/6 for 2017.
The owner and General Manager of the hotel Mr. Robert Payet said constant effort to improve services and standards is essential to keep up with clients’ growing expectations.
Seychelles as a wedding and honeymoon destination and Air Seychelles listed as finalists of the Selling Travel Agents Choice Awards 2017
Boasting powder-white beaches and clear, tranquil turquoise waters, the Seychelles archipelago is synonymous to romance, beach weddings and honeymoon.
Famed for its reputation as an ultimate escape destination for newly-weds, Seychelles has played host to a stream of honeymoons and romantic getaways for the rich and famous, including the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who spent their honeymoon in Seychelles in 2011.
With those attributes it’s not surprising that the Seychelles is once again nominated as a finalist in an international travel award.
Seychelles Tourism Board saddened as Air Seychelles adjusts European network, but confident of maintaining visitor numbers in 2017
The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) is saddened by Air Seychelles’ decision to adjust its European network affecting Germany and France, as it signifies reduced seat capacity to cater for future growth, but remains confident that the performance of the main tourism markets will be maintained in 2017.
The national airline announced on Monday that it will suspend its twice-weekly flights to Düsseldorf from September 10 and reduce its Paris operation from four to thrice-weekly flights from September 12.
Seychelles’ restaurants -- ‘Cyann’ and ‘Lorizon’ win accolades at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
The Seychelles’ Creole cuisine, which combines flavours from French, English, African, Indian, and Chinese cooking is one of the island nation’s unique factor.
The Creole food is one of the aspects that tourism operators, especially hotels and restaurants, strive to promote among visitors to Seychelles.
Two restaurants in Seychelles have received accolades at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards, which inspires excellence and ignites healthy competition in the luxury restaurant industry.
Best island in Africa and the Middle East: Seychelles receives accolade at Travel + Leisure’s award ceremony in New York City
The Seychelles Tourism Board’s Regional Director for Africa and the Americas, Mr. David Germain was presented with the award designating Seychelles as the best island in Africa and the Middle East.
It’s the second year in a row that Seychelles is rated in the top spot in this category by Travel + Leisure.
Mr. Germain said: “The Award is confirmation that our beautiful islands is becoming more and more popular in North America, topping the list of the most desirable holiday destinations worldwide.”
Visitor arrivals from the Americas to the Seychelles increased by 69 percent from January to June.
The Minister for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports & Marine, Mr. Maurice Loustau-Lalanne recently visited Curieuse to have an appreciation of work being done by the Seychelles National Parks Authority (SNPA) to improve facilities on the island, which is also a marine national park.
SNPA is actively working to improve facilities at the various marine and terrestrial national parks, to have the protected areas offering better products to enhance the experience of visitors, especially tourists. The improvement projects are also expected to allow SNPA to generate more income.
- Seychelles benefits from UNWTO expertise as work progresses to develop and implement a Tourism Satellite Account
- Seychelles joins the Experiential Planner Expo in New Delhi, tapping into India’s thriving destination wedding & MICE segments
- Creole Travel Services introduces the ‘Zephir’ offering a unique view of the Seychelles underwater world
- Seychelles remains a popular romantic spot for the rich and famous
- Seychelles Tourism Board and Ethiopian Airlines commit to further collaboration
- Praslin hoteliers express desire to see more activities for tourists upon visit of Tourism Minister to tourism properties on the island
- World Travel Awards 2017 winners honoured by the Seychelles Tourism Board and Tourism Ministry
- Seychelles’ contestant wins Photogenic Model title at Top Model of the World 2017
- Getting Seychelles into the ‘spotlight’: Seychelles Tourism Board moves to educate Kenyan travel agents on the destination
- Seychelles’ tourism industry mourns passing of longtime hotelier Louis D’Offay