The Minister for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine Maurice Loustau-Lalanne has met members of the mentors committee, the body which supports the returning graduates from Shannon College.
The mentors committee which is chaired by the principal secretary for tourism Anne Lafortune, is also made up of representatives from the employment department, the Agency for National Human Resource Development, Seychelles Tourism Academy, general managers of hotels and returning graduates.
The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) with its partners from the private sector took part in one of India’s biggest travel trade fair, the Outbound Travel Mart (OTM) held at the Bombay Exhibition Centre between February 21 to 23.
The private sector from Seychelles was represented by the DMCs and hotels including -7 Degrees South, Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino, Banyan Tree Seychelles, Kempinski Seychelles Resort and Air Seychelles.
‘The Seychelles islands’ was the main theme of a presentation a given to a group of students at the Al Yasat private school in Al Shamkha, Abu Dhabi.
Tourism attaché based in Abu Dhabi, Aliette Esther was contacted by the school to help with a presentation and Open Day.
After her first trip to these stunning islands, one of the teachers, Sara Al-Zu’bi, fell in love with Seychelles and wanted to share her experience with the students, hence came up with this initiative.
Le Duc de Praslin is currently a leading example for hotels in Seychelles based on its ongoing effort to push forth a more sustainable and greener tourism model which is set to blossom this year based on the hotel’s continuous efforts to bring forward safer and greener tourism practices.
The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) took part in the in the most important national and European show for divers and diving cruises held in Bologna, Italy as from March 3 to 5.
The European Diving Show (Eudi), it is largely attended by groups from the tourism and fishing industry included didactics, tour operators, diving centers and aficionados of the underwater world.
The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) was an exhibitor at the Travel & Adventure Show in the city of San Diego, in the state of California, located on the West coast of the United States of America.
The trade and consumer show took place at the San Diego Convention Center in the state of California, from March 4 to 5.
- Tourism minister continues visit to Mahe’s establishments
- Tourism commission agents learn more on customer care services
- Seychelles Tourism Board thanks French press for support
- Seychelles delegation head to Germany for annual ITB tourism trade fair
- Tourism ministry reveals list of hotel projects approved before moratorium
- Promoting Seychelles as the ideal honeymoon destination for Italians
- Seychelles Tourism Board attends the Magna Grecia Travelexpo Roadshow
- Guangdong (China) and Seychelles discuss tourism partnership
- Claude Pavard launches fourth book about Seychelles
- Roadshows propel Seychelles back in action on the South African market