Air Seychelles, the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, has announced a series of non-stop charter flights between Beijing and Seychelles.
The carrier will operate three return Airbus A330 services from the Chinese capital, as part of an agreement signed with a Chinese tour operator Caissa.
Flights have been scheduled to depart Beijing on 27 September, 4 October and 11 October and will provide convenient travel options to the Indian Ocean archipelago during the Golden Week national holidays, a traditionally busy travel period in China.
Seychelles is once again among the chosen destinations as some of Europe’s biggest names in football jet off to several locations around the globe to enjoy their end-of-season break.
The UK news site MailOnline that has been following how the stars are spending their summer holidays, has not failed to spot snaps and videos of the picturesque Seychelles islands shared by Manchester United defender Chris Smalling.
After marrying long-time partner Sam Cooke in Italy, Smalling whisked off his new wife for a romantic honeymoon in the Seychelles.
The Seychelles Tourism Board is intensifying efforts to attract more leisure travellers from Reunion Island.
The STB representative in Reunion joined travel agents to network with different groups and associations in the main cities of the French overseas department in the Indian Ocean.
The first in a series of networking events was held in the city of Saint Paul and Saint Leu on June 19th and 21st.The marketing events were geared towards presenting the destination to the presidents of the different associations. Over 20 presidents of associations attended the networking sessions in both cities.
The Seychelles islands, renowned for its exotic sceneries, will once again be featured in an upcoming international television series.
A UK-based production house -- Baby Cow Productions -- has identified some of the islands’ uncrowded and idyllic beaches as the perfect setting for latest edition of its TV series -- High and Dry. Rich in wild nature, the beaches’ backdrop, will provide the perfect location for their plot -- a plane crash survival on a deserted island -- to unfold.
Third Multi Sectoral Meeting: Proposed revision of national parks entrance fees, stray dogs and mooring facilities discussed
Government officials met with stakeholders from the private sector in the third Multi Sectoral meeting for 2017 to discuss and propose solutions to challenges affecting the tourism industry.
The meeting held on Friday 23rd June at the Ex-National Assembly Hall, National house, was chaired by the Minister for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine Mr. Maurice Loustau Lalanne.
A presentation on proposed changes in entrance fees for visitors to access the national parks and marine parks, mooring concerns on Praslin, stray dogs and tax on hybrid and electric cars were the main items on the agenda.
Air Seychelles, the national airline of the Republic of Seychelles, has announced it will operate non-stop charter flights from Chengdu, located in southwestern China, to Seychelles.
The airline will offer flights from the city of more than 14 million people every Wednesday from 19 July through to 23 August, providing six return services in total during the period.
Air Seychelles teamed up with the Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) to secure the charter services following a series of promotional events aimed at increasing awareness of the tropical archipelago in China, one of the fastest-growing travel markets in the world.
- A Hilton Seychelles first! Seychellois Doreen D’Souza appointed to the top role of Resort Manager
- International media buzz on Spanish football star Alvaro Morata whisking new wife to honeymoon in Seychelles
- Germany leads the way in visitor arrivals to Seychelles
- It’s a wrap! South Africa’s Tropika Island of Treasure season 7 ends, Seychelles’ profile as a tourist destination boosted
- Touchdown Marketing! Alphonse Island, Seychelles Tourism Board and Air Seychelles create awareness at rugby event in Durban
- Better connections with North America’s travel trade expected as Seychelles Tourism Board joins USTOA
- Seychelles as a ‘destination of choice’ generates interest among travel trade at Indaba Exhibition in Durban
- Seychelles’ MAIA Luxury Resort and Spa wins Best Island Hotel accolade by Prime Traveller Awards
- Air Seychelles announces codeshare service to Beijing, Seychelles Tourism Board hopeful the move will help ease travelling for Chinese visitors
- Seychelles’ annual Benelux roadshow going from strength to strength