The Minister for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine Maurice Loustau-Lalanne visited another 10 tourism properties on Mahe last week.
Minister Loustau-Lalanne is conducting a series of door-to-door visits to tourism properties in the country, to meet the management teams and staff, and to get an idea of the various products that the Seychelles’ tourism industry has to offer to the world.
With the aim of ensuring that visitors receive the best possible service during their stay in Seychelles, a one-day training session was organised for all the tourism commission agents in the country last week.
The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) has thanked the French press for their valued support given to the destination over the years, which has contributed towards the increase of arrival figures from this European market.
The Seychelles tourism industry will once again be present with a 40-members delegation at the upcoming ITB Berlin tourism trade fair to be held from March 8-12.
The delegation will be headed by the Minister for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine Maurice Loustau-Lalanne. A team from the Seychelles Tourism Board – chief executive Sherin Francis, director for Europe Bernadette Willemin, regional manager Edith Hunzinger and marketing executive Natacha Servina – will also be present at ITB Berlin.
The Ministry of Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine has published the list of hotels which was approved before the moratorium on new large hotels in the country came into force. Members of the local media were presented with the list yesterday afternoon during a press conference held at the ministry’s headquarters, Espace building.
The magical sunsets, azure seas, lush greenery, and the abundance of tranquility, together create the perfect setting for the honeymooners.
All these and more were showcased at the recent Travel in Love workshop held at the historic Palazzo delle Stelline, in the heart of Milan, Italy. It was the ideal location to attract the travel agencies of the city and region.
- Seychelles Tourism Board attends the Magna Grecia Travelexpo Roadshow
- Guangdong (China) and Seychelles discuss tourism partnership
- Claude Pavard launches fourth book about Seychelles
- Roadshows propel Seychelles back in action on the South African market
- Seychelles Tourism Board joins national tourist office body representatives’ body in Hong Kong
- Seychelles islands showcased on TV Shopping programme in S.Korea
- Supervisors at Constance Ephelia Seychelles boost leadership skills
- Seychelles islands showcased at Jeddah Intl Travel & Tourism 2017
- Seychelles - amongst 10 Best Take-Aways at the New York Times travel show in New York, January 2017
- Possibility of daily flights from Seychelles to Mauritius proposed